E safety advice for parents
Protecting young people online is incredibly important and as a school we are fully committed to educating our students on how to stay safe online and how to use the internet responsibly.
We are also conscious that parenting in the modern age of digital technology is increasingly difficult and accordingly we would like to signpost parents and carers to the links and resources below.
If you have any questions, or you would like to know more, please contact our Designated Safeguarding Lead, Mr Lane (Assistant Headteacher) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful e-safety documents for parents:
- Digital Parenting Magazine - Issue 4
- Parents guide to Facebook advice
- Parents guide to Instagram advice
- Parents guide to Snapchat advice
Useful e-safety websites for parents:
- CEOPS Website (Child Exploitation and Online Protection)
- PACE (Parents Against Child Sexual Exploitation)
- The Leicester Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB)
An e-safety presentation can be downloaded by clicking here.