Lutterworth College was last inspected in November 2017.
Click here to see the report
Click here to see the Ofsted school data dashboard for Lutterworth College
The college received some great comments;
- The school has a strong, values-driven ethos that enriches pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural education.
- The headteacher gives highly principled leadership. He and the other senior leaders have improved pupils’ examination results and
- Governors know the school thoroughly. They make sure that they understand the routine quality of teaching and learning. This helps
them to challenge leaders well.
- Leaders managed the change to an 11 to 19 school well. They have ensured that all pupils, including the youngest, are well cared for.
- Leaders’ clear approach to classroom discipline helps pupils to know the boundaries for their actions. Pupils behave well in lessons and
around the school. Their attendance and punctuality are good.
- Safeguarding is effective. Pupils feel safe and are very happy at school. They are keen to learn and not afraid to speak up in class.
- Parents are supportive of the school. They appreciate all that staff do to help new pupils settle in and succeed.
- The curriculum is broad and balanced. The school offers wide-ranging extra-curricular opportunities.
- Teaching in almost every subject challenges pupils. The majority of pupils, including the most able, are learning well as a result. Pupils
are now making faster progress than previously.
- Disadvantaged pupils are now making better progress than in previous years. Their examination results are also better.
- Pupils’ achievement in mathematics has improved. Their progress in mathematics is now almost as good as it is in English and
- Sixth-form teaching is now the strongest in the school. It is very effective in most subjects. Because of this, students are now achieving
better examination results. Higher numbers are going on to very competitive destinations when they leave school.
- Leaders have used teacher training to improve pupils’ learning. They do not make full use, however, of the school’s outstanding teachers
to improve teaching further.
- For Ks3 students, For Ks4 students, For Ks5 students
- Further information & guidance on this page: Admissions - How to Apply
- To view our catchment map click here
- To view our admissions policy please click here
Our Faculties have more detailed curriculum information on their individual Faculty webpages
Policies: to view any of the policies listed below please click here
- Behaviour Policy
- SEND Policy
- Charging Policy
- Remissions Policy
Other key information:
- Pupil Premium Statement
- Governance structure and remit
- Governor appointments and terms of office
- Governor schemes of delegation
- Governor register of business interests
- Attendance of governor meetings
- Vision document
- Contact information
- How to Find Us
Links to latest newsletters, Prospectus and our calendar can all be accessed from our Home Page